it's not even been three weeks since Raymaker Land Management opened its doors, and already i've seen fit to move to larger premises :-)
the new site of Raymaker Land Management is the southeast corner of the sim of Durango. The site offers breathtaking views of an original Linden waterfall and a precipitous gorge.
i thought long and hard before making the move, and set myself some very tough goals:
- i wanted the new building to be an unmistakable landmark in the area, making a bold statement regarding my own aesthetic values;
- i wanted the building to communicate to the visitor some sense of the superior service which i am trying to establish as a hallmark of Raymaker Land Management;
- i wanted the building to echo the architectural metaphor of the original gallery, while at the same time interpreting it anew
even more, i wanted the building to exist sympathetically with
- the awe-inspiring and historic landscape;
- as well as with existing builds in the area, including the ad-farms :-)
i am very pleased with the result :-)
there's much more floor space, and it's now much easier to learn more about the various types of properties available.
i hope the new premises of Raymaker Land Management at Durango, becomes a destination in and of itself, rather than simply as a means to an end.
i look forward to welcoming you at Durango!
- Durango, Colorado
[update: this structure was taken down on 30 October 2009]